The evolution of mobile transport
while transitioning from 4G to 5G
This research was designed for the client to identify and analyze global communication service provider attitudes, trends and execution plans regarding the evolution of mobile transport (fronthaul and backhaul) in the transition from 4G to 5G mobile networks
Sr. Engineer, Sr. Manager, Director or VP
The client was able to analyse various approaches and plans among telecom operators in targeted countries to gain representative and projectable insights on the global transition from 4G to 5G and the impact on the enabling resources.
- Driving adoption of AI aligned with business goals
- The evolving impact of the digital world across different functions and industries
- A closer look at SD WAN Technologies
- Simplify recruiting with the Applicant Tracking System
- The role of risk management technologies
- Stay a step ahead of fraudulent threats
- What’s trending in Cyber Security ?
- Confused about blockchain?
- How businesses can leverage Big Data?
- Deploying AR in manufacturing
- Travel Destinations that are in demand
- Get a sip of Bartenders Study
- Living the Luxe life
- Gear up for Smart Education
- What drives consumers to buy Mobile Phones
- Where is your Next Destination?
- Importance of healthcare professionals of tomorrow
- Deepening the understanding of trends in e-commerce
- COVID-19 and changing workforce strategies
Ready to discover the next big business idea
Let’s connect and get cracking on the insights you needContact us