that are in demand
We conducted a qualitative study to understand the domestic travel flows of Chinese Americans across North America and South America and analyze their behavior and preferences while selecting destinations for domestic travel.
Chinese Americans travelling to North America and South America
United States, Canada, Brazil and Argentina
The client was able to evaluate demand factors involved in deciding the type of destinations for domestic NA and SA travel among Chinese American travellers. The survey Incidence Rate also provided good insights into the percentage of those who travelled domestically in the recent years.
- Driving adoption of AI aligned with business goals
- The evolution of mobile transport while transitioning from 4G to 5G
- The evolving impact of the digital world across different functions and industries
- A closer look at SD WAN Technologies
- Simplify recruiting with the Applicant Tracking System
- The role of risk management technologies
- Stay a step ahead of fraudulent threats
- What’s trending in Cyber Security ?
- Confused about blockchain?
- How businesses can leverage Big Data?
- Deploying AR in manufacturing
- Get a sip of Bartenders Study
- Living the Luxe life
- Gear up for Smart Education
- What drives consumers to buy Mobile Phones
- Where is your Next Destination?
- Importance of healthcare professionals of tomorrow
- Deepening the understanding of trends in e-commerce
- COVID-19 and changing workforce strategies
Ready to discover the next big business idea
Let’s connect and get cracking on the insights you needContact us