What drives consumers
to buy Mobile Phones
We assisted a global market research organization analyse the consumer attitudes towards purchasing and utilization of mobile phones and get the clarity of the growing market trends in mobile phones.
Respondent with the age group of 18 years old and older, split 50:50 male to female
North America , CA, FR, DE, Europe, ES, IT
The client used the survey results to produce a comprehensive analysis of consumer habits, the type of features they look for while purchasing a new mobile phone, as well as a competitive analysis among different brands.
- Driving adoption of AI aligned with business goals
- The evolution of mobile transport while transitioning from 4G to 5G
- The evolving impact of the digital world across different functions and industries
- A closer look at SD WAN Technologies
- Simplify recruiting with the Applicant Tracking System
- The role of risk management technologies
- Stay a step ahead of fraudulent threats
- What’s trending in Cyber Security ?
- Confused about blockchain?
- How businesses can leverage Big Data?
- Deploying AR in manufacturing
- Travel Destinations that are in demand
- Get a sip of Bartenders Study
- Living the Luxe life
- Gear up for Smart Education
- Where is your Next Destination?
- Importance of healthcare professionals of tomorrow
- Deepening the understanding of trends in e-commerce
- COVID-19 and changing workforce strategies
Ready to discover the next big business idea
Let’s connect and get cracking on the insights you needContact us