Mindforce Research And Hiring Solutions Private Ltd (Mindforce) is committed to keeping your personal data private. We shall process any personal data we collect from you in accordance with Data Protection Legislation and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact the DPO at the contact details set out below.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM YOU
Mindforce will collect and process information /opinion which may consist of your personal data you provide us through application forms, our website, face-to-face and electronic communication (including telephone conversations) in order to provide our services to you.
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal data about you
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth
- Employment status and salary
- Marital status and dependants
- Financial information
- Location of employment or workplace
- Copies of driving license or other IDs like passports
- Information we obtain from third parties, such as information that we obtain when verifying details supplied by you and information collected from publicly available sources such as statuary bodies.
- Other information about an individual that you or they disclose to us when communicating with us
- IP addresses
- IP addresses
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
We are permitted to process information we collect from you which may consist of your personal data in compliance with Data Protection Legislation by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing such information for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you/controllers or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you/controllers
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Any Personal Information submitted to us, together with any other information, material or content you have provided (collectively hereinafter referred to as, "Data") shall be used primarily for administrative purposes and for the purposes to which they were submitted or required.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you/controller In order to carry out our obligations under that contract with controller or yourself, we must process the information given to us under the guidelines issued by you/controller. Some of this information may be personal information. Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to collection of opinion/polls/suggestion. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us/controller ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- Information we process with your consent Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or access our survey sites, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information. Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information. Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information. We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email protected]
- Information we process because of legitimate interest When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
DETAILS OF DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EU
If we transfer your information outside the European Economic Area in other circumstances, we will use best endeavors to put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information remains adequately protected.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA AND OUTPUT
We will only keep the information we collect about you on our systems or with third parties for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations or contract conditions to which we are subject. This will involve us regularly reviewing our files to check that information is accurate and up-to-date and still required.
We will normally destroy or erase data after statutory timelines lapse. However, we may retain your information, after you cease to be a customer for longer than this, provided it is necessary for a legal, regulatory, fraud prevention or other legitimate business purpose.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know basis. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Be informed about the processing of your personal data (i.e. for what purposes, what types, to what recipients it is disclosed, storage periods, any third-party sources from which it was obtained, confirmation of whether we undertake automated decision-making, including profiling, and the logic, significance and envisaged consequences).
- Object to your personal data being processed for a particular purpose or to request that we stop using your information.
- Request not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
- Ask us to transfer a copy of your personal data to you or to another service provider or third party where technically feasible and otherwise required by applicable regulations.
- Withdraw, at any time, any consent that you have previously given to us for our use of your personal data.
- Ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time.
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your working relationship with us.
- Request the erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where you think that we do not have the right to process it.
Any request for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with Data Protection Legislation. We will provide this information free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards any individual’s rights as a data subject.
If you would like to contact us in relation to any of the rights set out above please contact us using the following contact details. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing you with the details.
Mr. Avnish Raghav, The Data Protection Officer, Mindforce Research and Hiring Solutions Private Limited.
Unit 1206, Ansal API Corporate Park, Sector142, Noida - 201301, India.
Email : [email protected]
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE ICO
You can contact the ICO if you have any concerns about how the Mindforce has handled your personal data and you also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. You can contact the ICO via their helpline on - 0303 123 1113
0303 123 1113. You can find out more information about your rights as a data subjects, their regulatory powers and actions they can take on their website https://ico.org.uk/
Notification of Changes
Where links are provided to other websites it should be noted that they are not and cannot be governed by our Privacy Statement. We cannot guarantee your privacy when you access other websites through any link provided on this website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalized experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team